We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brooklyn to woodbury common

UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
brooklyn to woodbury common

can I get to woodbury common from Brooklyn without having to go into Manhattan for the bus?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brooklyn to woodbury common

If you have a car you can, but otherwise you will have to get the bus at Port Authority Bus Terminal.

Car info, take the BQE or Grand Central to the Triborough Bridge to I87 - Major Degan expressway north, stay on I 87 untill the Harriman exit for Woodbury Commons.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,025 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brooklyn to woodbury common

Not unless you rent a car and drive yourself. Woodbury Commons has a website with a page on directions for both driving and public transportation.

3. Re: brooklyn to woodbury common

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 12:25