We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printable NYC map??

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
717 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Printable NYC map??

Does anyone have a link to a good map of NYC that can be printed? If I lived in the US I would just buy a guide book but it's not as easy living here.

Thanks in advance

Dorset, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printable NYC map??

Hi - I found this site useful! you can print out as a PDF

visitny.pagician.com/fullpage.html?pageno=98

Hope this helps?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printable NYC map??

Welcome to NYC. The map that you really need is one of the subway system. That map will not only show you the neighborhoods, but will show you how to get there as well. Here is a sight with the map:

http://www.mta.info/nyct/maps/submap.htm

UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Printable NYC map??

Have a look at the Not for Tourists books either for real or online at www.norfortourists.com i think they are now charging $1.50 to download sections of the city. I think they are great maps and well worth it if you require that much knowledge and detail of the city. I have the book that has served me and my friends well on numerous trips. better than tourist books in my opinion.

4. Re: Printable NYC map??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 12:28