We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plaza wedding

plaza wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 January 2009, 18:40
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
137 reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,115 reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
999 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,389 reviews
from US$36.00*
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: plaza wedding

Don't most people try to weasel out of wedding invitations? I can't imagine seeking one out :)

New York City
Level Contributor
17,257 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: plaza wedding

Why do you think it would be "great fun" to cause confusion and expense to people who neither know you nor want you there?

Would it be "great fun" if people used your house without your permission while you were travelling abroad? Would you want some rude foreigner stealing the food and drink you had provided for your friends and faily at YOUR wedding?

Talk about being low and ill-mannered...

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: plaza wedding

If you're not careful you might just wind up in a movie with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn ..... and heaven knows that could ruin any chance you'll have at a legitimate acting career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_Crashers

NJ
Level Contributor
861 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: plaza wedding

I never gate crashed nor would I but I have peeked into the room to see the beautiful arrangements & hoped to catch a glimpse of the bride. As long as the staff can see you & you don't actually set foot into someone's event, I never had a problem peeking for a few seconds.

halifax, west...
Level Contributor
493 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: plaza wedding

thanks for your helpful reply green blue white man

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: plaza wedding

I never 'crashed' a wedding. i just wouldnt do it. but years ago at a resort in Tucson someone was having a wedding. I was talking to one of the guests and they INVITED me for dessert and coffee.

please do yourself a favor and dont attempt this.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: plaza wedding

I say go for it! And make sure you show up drunk. The doormen and concierges at The Plaza love when the cute, tipsy foreign girls flirt with them. Give 'em a wink and $20, and say the bride's mother used to be your babysitter.