We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macaroni Grill?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Macaroni Grill?

Is there a Macaroni Grill in the city? If not, where is the closest one located? Can you give directions please?

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Macaroni Grill?

www.macaronigrill.com

Google is your friend

Marina del Rey...
Level Contributor
157 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macaroni Grill?

There are so many better places. Isn't that a chain restaurant?

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
364 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Macaroni Grill?

I think there is one in Pennsylvania.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Macaroni Grill?

Erm, nothing personal, but I agree with balckmistressdiva. Considering there are so may foodies on this forum (and so many trip reports with great restaurant reviews), we're curious about your post. Enlighten us, please! :o)

Appley Bridge...
Level Contributor
624 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Macaroni Grill?

It’s not just that it’s a chain and there are better things to eat: prices are set higher then they are back home (sometimes by a lot) and I can just about guarantee the food isn’t going to be what you’re expecting. I’ll eat in a chain outside of NYC but never in Manhattan – they’re basically just for tourists to get ripped off in.

Altamonte Springs...
Level Contributor
345 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Macaroni Grill?

I actually like Macaroni Grill, but like some of the other here, I wouldn't eat at one in the city. Went to Friday's in Times Square once, saw that the prices were essentially twice what they were upstate and immediatelygot up and left.

Sellersville, PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Macaroni Grill?

If you want to visit one in Pennsylvania, there is a new one in the Philadelphia suburbs along route 309 just south of Montgomeryville. Haven't eaten there, so can't give you any reviews!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Macaroni Grill?

Yeah, I know it is a chain. I have eaten in the one close to my home. The only reason I asked is because my husband and I are on a budget and we happen to have a giftcard to the Mac Grill.

Pennsburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Macaroni Grill?

We have been to the Macaroni Grill in Montgomeryville several times in the past 2 yrs.

The service is always great, as well as the food. Have never had a disappointing time there. While you won't get the best Italian you may find in the city- its a great place to eat!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Macaroni Grill?

>>I think there is one in Pennsylvania.<<

My first good laugh of the day, DollyLevy. (And I needed it.)