We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tckts Booth

england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Topic
Tckts Booth

I plan to use the Tckts booths in New York to try and see Avenue Q, Hair and anything else which takes our fancy while in New York. I've noticed that the South Street Seaport booth opens a few hours earlier than the Times Square one. Does anyone know if the Seaport Booth offers the same tickets and therefore worth making the trip to this booth to get the best choice

Mentioned in this post
South Street Seaport
South Street Seaport
802 Reviews
New York City, NY
Times Square
Times Square
43,318 Reviews
New York City, NY
Special Offer
Madame Tussauds New York
149 Reviews
from US$31.49*
US$37.03
Hard Rock Cafe Prix-Fixe Menu in New...
14 Reviews
from US$32.49*
Special Offer
New York Double Decker Bus Night Tour
150 Reviews
from US$29.00*
US$49.00
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,183 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tckts Booth

Same tickets. Matinee tickets are sold the day before at South Street Seaport. You might want to consider using the discounts on the left column at

broadwaybox.com

to purchase in advance and avoid standing in line. It will be a bit more than you pay at TKTS.

Mentioned in this post
South Street Seaport
South Street Seaport
802 Reviews
New York City, NY
england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tckts Booth

I think we're going to be a bit more spontaneous - stand in the Tckts line and see what takes our fancy while we're there. Thanks for the advice though

3. Re: Tckts Booth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 15:17