We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trips

scotland
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
trips

does anyone know the best company to book trips with? ie sex and the city, broad way.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trips

I find booking direct with the company best

For sex in the city, sopranos, and a few others: http://www.onboardtours.com

Join Playbill.com for free, there are discounts to many shows (usually only 4-6 weeks in advance) and links to almost all shows official ticket seller (ticketmaster and telecharge are most common)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,910 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trips

Not sure what you mean. If you're talking about a package vacation that includes air/hotel/theater tickets etc., I'd say it's often better to book each on your own so you get exactly what you want. If you're just talking about specific activities like the SATC tour and theater tickets, again, book them separately. You can get discounts to individual things (like you could find a discount for SATC tour on certain dates on

goldstar.com

and they may also have some theater discounts.

broadwaybox.com

playbill.com

theatermania.com

are other websites for theater discounts for SOME shows.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trips

Discount coupons for direct purchase of, e.g., SATC tour:

destinationcoupons.com/new_york/nyc/nyc_inde…

http://www.newyorksmartsave.com

$3 coupon to present at Top of the Rock's ticket counter:

www.theatermania.com/extras/TopOfTheRock/

Belleville, Illinois
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: trips

Thanks a bunch! I'll take a look at them and see what will help me out. You're great!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
348 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: trips

Hi

I booked tickets with attraction tickets direct.

Didn't have any problems the stuff I booked:

New york pass

Day trip to washington

Airport transfers

All the tickets came through in a couple of days, I would not recommend the airport transfers (take a cab / air train) or the day trip to washington (way to rushed) but these where nothing to do with the company they delivered what they offered so no complaints.

Not sure how they compare price wise.

6. Re: trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 05:21