We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Inn

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Comfort Inn

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any information on the Comfort Inn on 44th? The address the comfort inn website provides is - 343-44th Street , New York, NY, US, 10036. But I am unable to find any reviews on it.

I searched by comfort inn ny in the search bar but so many come up.. I sorted through them but am unable to find this specific one. Maybe I am just completely blind and passing over it.. but I thought I would ask here! The reason I want this specific one is because the comfort inns website is offering a rate of 129.99 a night

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Inn

Something has to be wrong on their website. The information talks about being in midtown Manhattan, but when you click their map button, it shows that it is in Brooklyn.

Bonnie Cumbria
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Inn

Hi are you sure its not on 46th if it is is this the one comfortinn.com/hotel-new_york-new_york-NY041 i stayed last week at the one on 35th and everything was fine with that one

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort Inn

I just saw the same thing! but then I google mapped it and it showed that it was in manhattan.. I am starting to think I may have to call their customer service to see where this actually is.. and if the info is correct..

Ireland
Level Contributor
926 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comfort Inn

And if it is the one on W 46th street, I would highly recommend it.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Comfort Inn

so I just called the customer service line and he said it was actually brand new and under construction.. Just wondering if any locals could confirm this? Maybe you have walked by etc? that would explain the lack of reviews and pictures available..

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,488 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Comfort Inn

343-44th Street , New York, NY, US, 10036 is NOT a Manhattan address. The address has to have an east or west in it. I'd imagine it's 343 WEST 44th st. but I see nothing listed at that address. When are you coming? When did customer service say the hotel is due to open? (they rarely open on time)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Comfort Inn

I think its west because it was on that side when I google mapped it... They didnt say when they were opening but I am coming Sept. 17th for 4 nights..

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Comfort Inn

and I searched on choicehotels.ca (I would assume .com would work as well)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Comfort Inn

Well I just called back, and got confirmation it was indeed in Manhattan so I am assuming it must have been west... and its fully cancelable so at a CAA rate of 116.99 I had to book! If anything comes up or after it opens I hear anything bad I will just cancel :) I still have a back up place anyways.. I am just always looking for something better! :)

New York City
Level Contributor
17,258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Comfort Inn

You have a confirmation, but you still don't know where the hotel is??????

Don't you think it might be a good idea to know a hotel's location (and to have its address) before you make a reservation?????????