We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New york pass

Washington
Level Contributor
298 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
New york pass

Hello-

I have an offer from my entertainment book for 7 day new york pass for 126.00 is this something that is worthwhile?

Thank-you for help.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New york pass

Some people think they are! Do some research and see if the items/sights offered are something you would have interest in seeing, then add up entry fees and time allotted to do what you choose and see if it works for you.

Remember many museums in NYC are pay what you wish, they may have a 'suggested' donation, however you are the one who who makes the final decision on how much you pay.

So,time to start your research.

Poppa

NB, canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New york pass

I have never bought a New York City pass, but everytime I have bought one in other cities I have found myself rushing from one place to the next, not seeing attractions propertly or in geographical order (i.e. I end up returning to the museum`s neighborhood days later when the pass has expired rather than covering it before/after the museum.) I end up exhausted with attraction/culture overload. Only saving a couple $$$ (if any) and any time saved from ticket lines is lost in commuting.

Now, I prefer to just see one attraction / day and enjoy the surroundings so I am not the ideal candidate for city passes but IF YOU WANT TO PACK YOUR DAYS WITH ATTRACTIONS, then it`s definitely a good deal!

3. Re: New york pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 07:18