We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apollo Theatre amateur night

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Apollo Theatre amateur night

Anyone been? There is one going on when we are there; starts at 7:30pm. How long do you think it lasts?

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
136 reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,113 reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
996 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,385 reviews
from US$36.00*
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
355 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apollo Theatre amateur night

We saw the show last year, lots of fun. My husband ended even dancing on the stage, they had a competition for the audience members. He was on the second place.

It ended around 10 or 10.30 om. There is one 15 min intermission.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
328 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apollo Theatre amateur night

I would LOVE to go to amateur night at the Apollo! Won't be able to go in December because we're there from Thurs-Tues.

May try to catch it when I return with my soon to be 20 yr old. She would love it too!

bb

3. Re: Apollo Theatre amateur night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 07:19