We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from LGA to Theatre District

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from LGA to Theatre District

I was looking at the M60 schedule and map.

mta.info/nyct/bus/schedule/manh/m060cur.pdf

If I want to be in the theatre district what is the most reasonable time I need to leave the airport? I am thinking 45 mins ahead should do it.

Can anyone give me specifics about where exactly at the airport it picks you up? We won't have bags.

Special Offer
Madame Tussauds New York
149 Reviews
from US$31.49*
US$37.03
Hard Rock Cafe New York Times Square
14 Reviews
from US$32.49*
New York Double-Decker Bus Night Tour
154 Reviews
from US$29.00*
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from LGA to Theatre District

I just noticed that where it stops, Broadway and 106 it is was too far north and west. Where do I need to get off and transfer and is it worth it or should I take an airport transfer.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from LGA to Theatre District

You can catch the #1 train going downtown at 103rd Street and Broadway, and take it to either 50th Street or 42nd St.-Times Square, whichever is closest to your theater.

Mentioned in this post
Times Square
Times Square
44,156 Reviews
New York City, NY
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from LGA to Theatre District

Ahhhh, fuggetabutit! Car is it.

4. Re: Bus from LGA to Theatre District

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2010, 07:27