We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC fun tours

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
NYC fun tours

im thinking of doing the 5.5 hrs tour of the city on a sunday morning,is this a good idea

thank you in advance

Revolution Rickshaws
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYC fun tours

It depends what you want to see. Sunday morning the City is still yawning. Yes, the buildings are the same, and the traffic will flow smoother, but the vitality and the energy would be missing. BTW, do you really want to spend five and a half hours on a bus?

Some people do like the tours as they provide a good general overview of the City, others find them a waste of time and money and prefer to take out their subway map, pick a place and go. You have to make your own call based upon how you like to travel.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYC fun tours

benji, I'm not seeing any Fun tour that lasts 5.5 hours listed on the web site, what am I missing here?

http://www.newyorkfuntours.com/index.html

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NYC fun tours

theres a sign at the top off the website to click on,it gives you a list off tours the 5.5 hrs is called new york in aday

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NYC fun tours

Sorry, but I'm still stymied: click onto the Fun Tours link I gave in my preceding post and you'll see that there are no options at the top of the home page, nor is "Fun In A Day" to be found in the left-hand sidebar or inside any of those sidebar links.

So how about giving us the URL/link of the page you're looking at so we can try to clear up this mystery :-)

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NYC fun tours

www.newyorkfuntours.com/othertours.html.try this cc and see if you can see it

thanks

6. Re: NYC fun tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2010, 06:24