We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with three beds?

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with three beds?

Am looking for a hotel that has rooms available with three beds?

Myself and a couple of girlfriends would like to visit New York City for some milestone birthdays and ideally we'd all like to stay in the same bedroom. Anyone have any suggestions??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with three beds?

The forum's Search function [box right above your post] can be so useful :-)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k2875827…

Montreal
Level Contributor
1,979 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with three beds?

I did a tour of the Chelsea hotel in August and we visited a room that had 3 double beds. I could not tell you however how much it goes for. Not everyone is suited to stay in this hotel because it has a lot of character and characters living there also. The room looked very clean.

I heard about 2 star hotels that have them...the Wolcott and the Comfort inn Chelsea.

This type of roolm is not easy to come by.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with three beds?

I really struggled to get one when I needed a room with three separate beds last year, but I managed to get it at Hotel Edison

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with three beds?

The Embassy Suites might have what you are looking for... 2 double beds in the room and the living room usually has a fold out sofa.

It's located near Battery Park City (lower Manhattan)

5. Re: Hotel with three beds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2010, 05:19