We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

Sydney
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

Hi we are looking to rent a two bedroom apartment in either Mid town west of Times square form 25 November, to 4 December, 2009 any hints as to non scamming apartments - many thanks

liverpool
Level Contributor
211 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

Have you checked out either Radio City Apartments, or my personal recommendation would be Best Western Hospitality House (although this is mid-town east) I have stayed here twice, both times in a 2 bedroom apartment and the rooms are massive, hotel is great, location fab and the staff were amazing.

We're going back on the 10th October and staying here again, although this time in a 1 bedroom apartment

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

RCA, Affinia Group are both good ideas. but seriously, you need to take another look at all this:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1563270…

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

If you do not go to one of the apartment style hotels like the Beacon or the Affina group you will be scamed. If you are on a site like VRBO or AIrbnb you will be scammed. You have been warned.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,550 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

The way to avoid being scammed is to get a hotel apartment suite. Btw, Times Square is part of midtown west. In midtown west your options, from least expensive to most are

>Radio City Apartments (if they don't have a 2 bedroom available on their own site you can try hotelconxions.com

>the Salisbury - you must phone them for availability on 2 bedrooms

>Affinia Manhattan

>the Doubletree Times Square has 1 or 2 2 bedroom suites.

Sydney
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

Thank you for your replies will stay on the main line of hotels I think but thank you for all the great info.

6. Re: 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan in midtown west or Times Sq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 05:21