We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return Visit

Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Return Visit

We came back from NY just before Xmas, what a fantastic trip, we stayed at the Affinia Dumont, which was great and walked around NY for the three days we were there taking in the sights& sounds. Unfortunately we weren't able to get tickets to see Beauty and the Beast or Lion King but we've booked to go back on the 1st December this year for 4 days and can't wait already. Just gotta go take some ice skating lessons now!!

For anyone thinking about going....do it it's an experience you won't forget.

Hopefully this time we'll get to see the Rockefeller Centre tree lights this year.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Return Visit

You didn't get to see the tree? How'd you miss it?

Start looking for your theater tickets around September. Also, the NYC Ballet's "Nutcracker" and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular start selling about a year ahead.

Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return Visit

Thanks Bettina, we came home on 30th November so only just missed it. I really want to surprise my wife for good tickets for Lion King so already got my eyes peeled decent tickets. I've signed up to some of the sites you and NYWhiz have recommended too.