We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wicked

uk
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wicked

Just seen an earlier post saying that Wicked is sold out in December for some shows. We are hoping to see it either 28th or 29th December... does anyone know if its likely to be sold out then too? I assumed we would be able to get tickets when we arrived, silly me!! Shall I prebook from UK? or look elsewhere for a show?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wicked

Hi did you try this site

http://www.nyc.com/search/find... just found it trying to see if i could get tickets for teh 17th dec for that or in the heights...

Wirral
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wicked

You should definitely booked tickets as soon as possible. I am going to see Wicked on 18th December. I booked mines sometimes back in August and the tickets were selling like hot cakes.

I went to the Wicked's official website that lead to Ticketmaster to buy the tickets. The Ticketmaster is a US website and I am a UK resident, so I will be receiving the tickets at the Box Office when I go there on the eve of the performance to collect it along with a photo ID and a credit card to prove that you are that person who booked the tickets before handing it over.

It will explained all that as you go along in booking the tickets from Ticketmaster's website.

Good luck!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wicked

Yes definitely book your tickets as soon as possible if you know the dates. Wicked is a very popular show and get sold out quickly. I saw the show last month and purchased my tickets via the Ticketmaster website. I am from UK as well and picked up my tickets on the day of the show at the box office. You don't really need your credit card but be prepared to present some form of ID when picking up tickets.

uk
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wicked

I will get onto it now, how much roughly are good seats? One of my children is partially sighted so need to be in reasonable seats. I did have a look the other day but it said $800... so thought I had made a mistake!

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wicked

There are now what are called premium seats for ridiculous amounts but I don't know anyone who has bought them... the only place to get them for face value is ticketmaster.. go on show's website and click on buy tickets... If they are sold out there are ticket brokers here that you can get tickets from but again you will pay a very inflated price. There are lots of other choices so if you miss out on Wicked don't despair.

uk
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wicked

Can you recommend anything for teenagers, 2 girls who love musicals and 13 yr old boy who would rather put nails in his eyes than go to the theatre!!!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
30 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wicked

go to ticketmaster.com I just bought tics for the weekend of the 18th of Dec.

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wicked

I bet they would all love Blue Man Group---

uk
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wicked

I have just seen their web page and this would be so fantastic for them!!!! Thank you so so much.... My son does drumming so this is exactly what he would love..That is why I love these forums!!!

10. Re: Wicked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2010, 06:18