We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best of New York

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best of New York

Okay ..... I know ..... I know ..... how many Best of New York list can there be? 'The Village Voice' has one ..... 'New York Magazine' has one ..... 'Time Out New York' has one ..... ah ..... etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Well this week 'AM New York' has been running a "Best of New York" series in their handouts too. But I think this may be the "Best of the Best of New York" lists. Praise be ..... it actually includes stuff outside the isle of Manhattan. Yesterday's edition had the Best of Dining and Night Life.

amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/best-of-new-york-…

I thought some NYC travelers might like to take a look at the list ..... and stop asking the locals all these questions on the NYC Forum about where to eat and party. (HeHeHe ..... only joking ..... as everyone already knows ..... I live to answer travel related questions.)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best of New York

THANKS, Lotus! Haven't been to Ditmas Park in ages, but now I'm inspired :-)

East Coast of...
Level Contributor
586 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best of New York

I like the sound of Pies 'n' Thighs!

Manhattan
Level Contributor
8,893 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best of New York

This week's TimeOut has great Eats well beyond the obvious!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best of New York

Don't worry, LP: someday they'll have a "Best Unnecessary Use of Ellipses on a Travel Forum," and your laurels will be the most verdant of all.

On a serious note, have you been to La Superior?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best of New York

Crans ..... "I am big ..... it's the forums that got small"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX98UmQZBHU

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,144 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best of New York

Wow! Great list! Thanks for sharing, LP!

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best of New York

I can't believe the choice that's available. I haven't heard of Any of these places and I'm nearly certain I'll never get to any of them, but I'll save the link just in case.

The regulars and DE's on this forum do an amazing job of honing in on specifics when visitors ask for dining suggestions. (so: Thanks.)

8. Re: Best of New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 06:18