We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Filming Ugly Betty

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Filming Ugly Betty

The Meade Publications flags are flying. The catering trucks are out. Cables are over the sidewalks. Yes, once again, Ugly Betty is filming at the Woolworth Building. For those who want to see something filmed in NYC, here is your opportunity.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

Did you help yourself to anything from the catering tables, Mel?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

Crans, I have been known to do that, but I was a good boy today and got my bagel from the cart across the street.

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

Don't they know who you are.....BTW congratulations on YOUR Yankees making it in to the series.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
970 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

Thanks for the tip

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

do you know how long they will be filming for,im a big fan of ugly betty but don t arrive in NYC until the 21st nov.Will i be too late?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

Filming in NYC is hit or miss. I have seen them filming Ugly Betty several times the past year around the Woolworth Building, and once in Park Slope. You often see law and order filming downtown and around Foley Square.

Look for the Haddad trailers, a sure sign of film production.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

"Ugly Betty" and a new TV show, "How to Make it in America" have been filming regularly in Tribeca, west of City Hall, north of the WTC. Usually on the smaller streets like Murray St, Warren St, Reade St, etc.

Waterford
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

OMG I really do hope these are still filming the end of November. love love love both law and order and ugly betty !!

Waterford
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

OMG I really do hope these are still filming the end of November. love love love both law and order and ugly betty !!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Filming Ugly Betty

Ok. Just let me know when Adam Rodriguez shows up for his first show!

(What, you didnt know he's leaving CSI Miami and will be in several upcoming shows on UB? I think he'll do guest spots on CSI Miami).