We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOL Ferry Arrival Time?

Leicester
Level Contributor
208 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
SOL Ferry Arrival Time?

Hi, Have booked my ticket for SOL Crown and Ellis Island for 9am on Sunday during our trip in Jan. I've checked the FAQs on the website and still not sure what the ticket time refers to. Is this the Ferry departure time? Or the time I have to be at SOL for the Crown? I'm assuming it's the ferry departure time, can anyone confirm? Also any idea how much time in advance I need to arrive at Battery Park before my departure time? I did email state cruises but got a vague answer that wasn't really much help so thought I'd check here before emailing them again.

Thanks!

Bettystown, Ireland
Level Contributor
823 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SOL Ferry Arrival Time?

hi there 9am is your departure time and you should be there 30 mins beforehand. i had the same question a few weeks ago and this was the response i got from several people!

Leicester
Level Contributor
208 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SOL Ferry Arrival Time?

Excellent thanks!

3. Re: SOL Ferry Arrival Time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2010, 05:16