We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

Netherlands
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

We decided to first have a dinner, than go to look at fireworks CP. Now we are looking for any club, where we can go after fireworks (00.30?). Can you please advise any club at Upper West Side? Or do you think we should go to TS? Thanks in advance

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

Neither the Upper West Side nor Times Square are neighborhoods with very many clubs. If going to a club is important to you, then you should be looking in the downtown neighborhoods like the Lower East Side or the Meatpacking District.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

thanks for your quick reply. do you have any tips?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

I just got a whole list of events from goldstar.com - and they're discounted... worth checking on their site to see if anything appeals to you. A lot of them included some sort of dinner however...

Netherlands
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

I´ve checked but unfortunatelly I didnt found anything for us.

What do you think about Espace. 635 W 42nd St

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

I didnt find anything either... Utsav was appealing, but we already have the dinner part figured out...

Govt Mule is here, but I dont know if there is a late show. Im not that motivated this year for some reason...

West Sussex
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

We are doing pretty much the same, but we have booked tickets for Eden Rooftop bar back towards Times Square. Logic being we are staying in that area so will go back to the hotel aftet the fireworks, change into something abit more suitable to go clubbing in then head to the club.

We did't want to freeze watching the fireworks but also didnt want to have loads of layers on in a club.

Anyone been to Eden before?

7. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 12:05
8. Re: Any club after 00.30 Upper West Side NYE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2010, 05:16