We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email for the marriot downtown ?

derby
Level Contributor
517 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
email for the marriot downtown ?

hi all

myself husband and 8 year old daughter are off to nyc in march for my 40th - we are all v excited ! after much deliberating I have just booked this hotel hope it was a wise move. I am trying to find an email address for them now as its my bday whilst yhere i wondered if they might be extra nice to us :) does anyone have their email address ?

many thanks

S

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

is it not on their website? If not, just give them a quick call.

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

I would wait until February and then just give them a call and ask for the reservations manager... The hotel is a nice hotel very close to the Statue of Liberty Ferry, the Staten Island Ferry and Battery Park. It is not in the middle of any downtown as the name might suggest . It sits on West Street which is a very busy street.... is that what you wanted.... why did you pick this hotel ? We have had people pick this hotel because it says downtown thinking they could walk everywhere but that is not the case.

derby
Level Contributor
517 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

no email addy not on website, we picked it as #120 ish sterling inc bfast for 3 of us and appreciate not best situation for everything it didnt seem to bad either

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,488 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

https://www.marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

£120 so about $192 inc breakfast... and i'm assuming 2 beds in a room...

I'm not sure on the if it's a wise move for march, when there are cheaper hotels, and breakfast can be found for $2 per person...

M

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,488 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

It can be very cold and windy down there in March and the biggest regular room is going to be with 2 double beds. While that's still a good price esp. with breakfast, if it's cancelable/changeable you might find a better option for the 3 of you. The Blakely has some 1 bedroom suites, is more central and includes cont. b/f. The Embassy Suites is down near the Marriott, is all 1 bedroom suites and includes a full cooked b/f.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

When you check their website, you can pick help on the right corner. From Help you will find (Contact Us). A page will open for your information. To make it easy, I paste here this page

https://www.marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi

Wish you the best.

8. Re: email for the marriot downtown ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2010, 06:16