We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

new york, ny
Level Contributor
456 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

Has anyone been to this exhibition at the Discovery Times Square Exposition? Is it worth seeing?

Manhattan
Level Contributor
8,952 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

Been there - Worth it -- depends - Lots and lots of info and models - if you are into Leonardo's engineering ideas you will be in heaven for hours - Otherwise, I think the Titanic exhibit is much more compelling.

BTW - the basement used to be the Times Printing Press area and you can still smell the ink!

New York City
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

this is a traveling exhibition and we saw it in Rome in June....i thought it was absolutely amazing and i am more interested in art than engineering...i think it is fascinating for everyone...would highly recommend although i have not seen the New York layout

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,050 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

I also saw it in Rome and found it really amazing - the man seems to have been responsible, at least in some respect, for much for the engineering innovations over the centuries.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

Half-price tix available through Goldstar :-)

goldstar.com/events/…

5. Re: Leonardo de Vinci Exhibition?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 06:20