We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Bagel

Ireland
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Bagel

looking for a good bagel for breakfast somewhere we can see NY coming to life a bit of atmosphere

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Bagel

Rock, Rock, Rock.....where in NY would be most convenient for you?

As in, where are you staying???? Or does that mattter???

You can get a bagel on almost any street in the city.

One of my fav spots is Berger's on the Go - they serve H&H Bagels - one of NYC's premiere brands.

Edited: 14 January 2010, 20:37
Ireland
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Bagel

Thanks poppa we staying inthe Newyorker hotel near penn station just off 8th ave i think,last time we were in NY we went to giuseppes just off Herald Square it was great loved it would sit and watch all day and the food was great

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,215 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Bagel

the best nearby bagel is at Murray's on 8th Ave at 22-23rd. Go there weekdays or get there earlyish on a weekend, or the line will be out the door. They have a choice of about 10 different types of smoked salmon, including Irish. I always go for the Nova, however.

4. Re: Breakfast Bagel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 06:18