We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bathroom and bedroom linen

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
267 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
bathroom and bedroom linen

I have been to some ofthe NYC department stores and Century 21, but arriving 10th August I am particularly interested in buying nice bed sheets and good quality cotton towels.

Can someone advise me where to go and what are the high end brands I should look for. What are the department stores with their own brands of good linen? I was very impressed last year with the quality of the cotton shirts, clothes in general were good quality.

In Australia we value Egyptian cotton, maybe in USA it has its own special locations seeing as it is grown there.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bathroom and bedroom linen

One place you might enjoy visiting is ABC Carpet and Home:

abchome.com/systemPage/…Default.aspx

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bathroom and bedroom linen

Macys has an excellent selection. Bloomingdales too but they are rather expensive. Bed Bath and Beyond has a smaller selection.

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
267 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bathroom and bedroom linen

thank you all

4. Re: bathroom and bedroom linen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2010, 06:18