We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming on Monday

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
475 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Coming on Monday

I'm so excited. We are arriving in NYC on Monday afternoon. It's my 50th birthday treat from Hubby. Plus I filled the form in at the Big Apple Greeters website and I just found out we have been assigned a volunteer. This will make our visit so much more special. Just in case we were assigned a greeter I bought some goodies today to take over for her. Yipeeeeeee.

Ann

PS If I have used the wrong terms I apologize.

PPS I am a Brit visiting NYC for the 6th time and I know how to tip. LOL

PPPS Is New York City safe? (runs and dives for cover)

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming on Monday

Annie - hope you have a wonderful time and have good weather. You bet it's safe - right Mel, Urban, Lotus, evening????

Welcome back!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming on Monday

Have a great time and post a trip report when you return :-)

C

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coming on Monday

happy 50th.....

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
841 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coming on Monday

You're a Brit and you spelled apologise with a z, haha. Only kidding. Happy 50th. Have a great time.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,946 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coming on Monday

Have a wonderful time in NYC.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coming on Monday

What a great way to spend your 50th!!! Many happy returns of the day!

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,185 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coming on Monday

Annikits, have a great time in NY and a great birthday! Many happy returns (to both ^_^)

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
475 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coming on Monday

Thanks everyone. As for the spelling of apologise. I have American spellcheck for some strange reason. If I write with an American accent perhaps I could get away with sounding like one too so I won't get reminded about tipping.

Ann

New York City
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coming on Monday

Happy, Happy B Day Annikits,

PPS !!! Please be careful with your B Day candle, we want you to have a safe and scamless B DAY in NYC !!!

Remember, if you have a substitute candle blower, like your Husband, they get 20% of something !!!

Wishing you many, many more B Days with more visits to a safe and scamless NYC !!!

Enjoy !!!

10. Re: Coming on Monday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 05:18