We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for good manhattan map

canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
looking for good manhattan map

Does anyone know of any free online maps of manhattan possibly showing subway lines that I can download and print? Thanks.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,092 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for good manhattan map

Manhattan is quite large. Do you really need a map of the entire island? If so, you wouldn't be able to print it all on one page (and still be able to read it).

What attractions will you be visiting? What neighborhoods of Manhattan will you be visiting?

Manhattan
Level Contributor
8,955 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for good manhattan map

Manhattan is 2.5 miles by 12.5 miles. You need good street maps of the areas you want to explore and you should download and print subway and bus maps from www.mta.info

Sue

…typepad.com/explorenyc/2010/01/manhattan-ph…

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,663 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for good manhattan map

one of the easiest maps i have found was a map of new york's cycle routes. it is a really good street map with subway line also marked. manhattan is on one side, with brooklyn and queens on the other.

i got my copy, free of charge, from the tourist information centre in brooklyn.

subway and bus route maps are available free from subway stations; for a brooklyn bus map you need to go to a station in brooklyn, and so on...

you can download them, but they are then difficult to read.

pam

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
129 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for good manhattan map

I found the subway map the most beneficial when I was in NY. Just ask for it at a subway station - it's free!

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,828 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for good manhattan map

http://www.nytab.com/images/conciergemap.pdf

6. Re: looking for good manhattan map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 06:23