We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

uk
Level Contributor
279 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

Ok here I am again.My total budget is no more than $4600 including tax for 3 rooms from 14/9/10 - 19/9/10.I want something central and 3 star or above.We ideally would have 2 double rooms and one 2bed room.We also would like a nice lounge/bar in the hotel to relax at night.I want to get the best value for money.I will be booking tonight because at this stage Im sick of looking.Thankyou again for all your help.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

How much is that per night?

What is with your refusal to use spaces after punctuation?

Again, we write mm/dd/yyyy

Edited: 19 July 2010, 18:05
uk
Level Contributor
279 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

What is it with your irrelevant irritating comments...This is trip advisor...not Punctuation advisor!

The total per room per night would be roughly $300

3. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 19:05
Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

It is unbelievable how rude some people can be to a person who has simply asked a question. If you have no info to provide then just don't reply. It really reflects so poorly on you to have to stoop to such levels.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

In English, she's staying five nights, needs three rooms, and wants to spend no more than $306.66 per room per night, including tax. Her dates are 9/14 to 9/19, and the hotel must be centrally located and have a nice bar on site.

What happened to your other thread? You have already received a lot of good advice but it seems to have disappeared

Oh, and one of the rooms must have two beds.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel

Many suggestions for 3 rooms, for those dates, on this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k3775535…

(do you 2 know each other??)

7. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 20:05
Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel

BobbyC maybe you need to go away and learn some manners .... just a suggestion, I am sure you will benefit from it in the long run.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel

Hi Pixiebelle

I looked through the previous stuff from nyw, other regulars and Katieoz via her link- and I know it is stressfull to try and get the right place

the Milburn is a good deal and there is lots local irish bars all over Malachies 71stStreet is an excellent local neighbourhood bar also serves food.

But there has been lots of suggestions and good deals put forward get your pals to help you choose!

I think some folk are a bit upset as they have spent time researching and looking up websites which is time consuming then same questions again.

Goodluck making your decision-personallyI would opt for best price and use your money on a show or sightseeing.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel

"Many suggestions for 3 rooms, for those dates, on this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k3775535…

(do you 2 know each other??)"

That's the thread I was looking for. Now, I'm really confused.

pixiebellUK, were you previously someone else?