We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only have THREE days...

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Only have THREE days...

My friend won a trip to NYC for mid October..tours and hotel are taken care of but we only have three days...staying in midtown Manhattan..looking for suggestions of what you shouldn't miss, great restaurants and hot spots for a drink..thanks!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
970 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Only have THREE days...

A couple of things not to miss the Statue Of Liberty, Central Park ,Rockerfeller Plaza, the Top Of The Rock.

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Only have THREE days...

Just to get you started may I suggest:

1. A good guidebook

2. A couple of good maps (walking and metro)

3. Take an hour or so and go through the 'Top Questions' on the right side of your screen.

We're able to visit NYC frequently but we hardly ever stay over for more than 1 or 2 nights. I wish I could block off 3 days to just explore. That'll be just enough time to make you want to visit again and again. Have fun planning!

Nice trip and Nice friend, btw!

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Only have THREE days...

This might be particularly helpful:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60763-s409/New-York-…

4. Re: Only have THREE days...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 05:17