We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yankees Win!

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Yankees Win!

Congrats to the Bronx Bombers on the win over Texas in game 1 of the CS.

Poppa

socal
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yankees Win!

What a game!!! Great job, Yankees.

icf
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yankees Win!

I knew i should have stayed off the forum this morning as i recorded this game overnight to watch later as live!!

3. Re: Yankees Win!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 October 2010, 08:27
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,154 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yankees Win!

Yeah.. my sleep patterns are ruined this weekend having to be up at 1am watching/listening to the game...

Thankfully tonights game is 9pm UK time... I'll get a normal nights sleep..

M

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yankees Win!

how annoying icf! I often do that too, but luckily not for this game. No need to put baseball results on here really is there. Not the place for it.

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Yankees Win!

Great job, Yankees! The last time I looked at the score last night it was 3-0, Texas. Nice news to wake up to!

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yankees Win!

Now, why do I get the feeling that the removed post was by Bilmin? It was made even better by seeing the dumpy look on George W's face.

icf
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Yankees Win!

Sure that removed post was by warminds tbh mel

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Yankees Win!

It was not I-- I would never say anything bad about the %&****&&%%% Yankees- You should know better than that--- This is a tough one for me because I have no love for Texas either--- may have to wait for the World series to get really engaged. If they make it that far.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,823 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Yankees Win!

It was me. And it was a very nice post (I love the Yankees). As a non-New Yorker, I didn't want to jump into your revelry.

icf, you must never sleep either, lol.