We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

We are due in Manhattan tomorrow for six days. How is your weather at the moment? I have checked out a few weather websites with conflicting reports!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hey Lauriestonlass:-) Well, it's Autumn..it's cool..especially at night it's getting down to the high 40's..by day it's hitting barely the low 60's..may be getting some rain..but then again, that was predicted for yesterday I think and none arrived! Pack warm..and am sure you'll EnjoY!

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thank you, don't mind the cold but staying dry would be nice. Whatever the weather we will have a fantastic time.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,941 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

As reliable as any weather report:

www.ny1.com/content/weather/7_day_forecast/

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,273 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

I know the feeling Laurie... the weather reports for Paris are all over the place too. I packed last night and always go everywhere in carryon, and couldnt close the bag due to all the sweaters... Rethinking that!

today it was 48 degrees (9?) when I left home, in a thin long sleeved sweater/shirt under raincoat with button-in lining - was tempted to remove the lining by the time I got to the subway. In the station and on the train, no coat was necessary.... But, I run hot. If you run cold, plan accordingly.

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

New York City's weather forecast is not really reliable. Plan warm layers. It can get very windy and the humidity can chill you to the bone.

On the other hand, during the day it can be sunny and up to mid sixties.

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 06:18