We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York City shopping

Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
New York City shopping

Is there a way to have your purchases sent back to your hotel while shopping? I don't want to haul a bunch of shopping bags around all day.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,565 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New York City shopping

Many places will deliver your purchaes to your hotel, for a fee. It varies by store. You have to ask.

SW London
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New York City shopping

I dont know about doing that whilst in the shops of NY,but my hubby in the past,has ordered stuff online,before we left London to arrive at our NY hotel.

new york, ny
Level Contributor
435 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York City shopping

If your hotel is convenient to public transportation you could hop on a subway or bus, drop off your bags and head on back to the stores. If you have the unlimited Metrocard it will only cost time, not money,

icf
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New York City shopping

nosaat has it spot on,when my wifes hands are full of bags i am promptly sent back to the hotel to drop the bags off,but of course i always find a bar to visit before i return to whatever store she is in!

Darren

5. Re: New York City shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2011, 06:16