We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spider-Man on Broadway

Level Contributor
404 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Spider-Man on Broadway

Just curious...anyone see or hear anything about it yet?

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
137 reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,115 reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
999 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,389 reviews
from US$36.00*
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
625 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

Supposed to open in January

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

It doesn't start preview performances until Nov 28 and is now scheduled to open on Jan 11.

Level Contributor
404 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

Oh, I thought previews were supposed to start last weekend. We have tickets for Dec 1st! YIKES!!

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

You better check with ticketmaster, I am fairly certain the Dec 1 peformance has been cancelled. The producers just recently moved back the first preview date and opening night. According to press reports, this is due to the extra time being required to ensure all the acrobatic and aerial stunts they plan are safe.

England
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

I got tickets for this but they have posponed the star date so your best getting in touch with ticket master they sent me an email about it I couldnt make the new dates so they refunded me

Level Contributor
404 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

I just checked with Ticketmaster. The 2:00 show for Dec 1 was cancelled but not the evening performance (which we have tickets for) is NOT cancelled. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not but thanks for the heads up!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

Keep checking regarding the performance since they are having many issues with the staging of this show and they may cancel some more performances if they run into other problems.

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

looks like you'll be okay for December 1st:

broadwayworld.com/article/VIDEO_Watch_SPIDER…

9. Re: Spider-Man on Broadway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2011, 07:35