Afternoon! My husband and I will be in NYC from 7:30 AM to noon-ish prior to a week-long cruise. We'll be there on a Saturday morning. The following is my plan - please let me know if it makes sense:
- 7:30 AM land at Port Authority Bus Terminal: 625 8th Ave
- drop off luggage at Schwartz Travel: 34 W 46th Street
- find something quick for breakfast (any recommendations for good bagels nearby or on the way?)
- walk to Top of the Rock, be there by 9 AM, spend an hour or so, leave by 10:30 AM (will pre-purchase tickets)
- wander/walk back to luggage storage via Times Square (in a bit of a circle), taxi to 12th Ave @ 55th St (port used by Carnival)
Does it work? Any alternate suggestions or places to go on the way? We're fine hopping in a taxi if we're in a hurry, and I'm giving myself lots of time (though I want to be at the port by latest 1 PM).
Thanks so much for your help! :)