We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque du Soliel Zarkana...workshop!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque du Soliel Zarkana...workshop!

A lot of you know that I bring my daughter's Girl Scout troop to NYC regularly. I have previously posted regarding Broadway workshops we have attended in which the girls spend time with actors involved in the shows, learn a song from the show and get the chance to learn about what it is like to work on Broadway. The organization with whom I book these events is called Students Live (www.studentslive.net). Many people have asked me how they can participate in these workshops.

Today, I received a notice from Students Live of a Cirque du Soliel Zarkana workshop and show that the teen girls in my life think sounds like so much fun. I called the folks at Students Live to see if people could book this event even if they did not have a large (over 20 people) group. They said YES! I thought I would give this information to all of you. If you and/or your family will be in NYC on June 25 or October 1, you may want to take advantage of this. The show will be at Radio City Music Hall. If you want to book, please tell them you heard about it here on Tripadvisor....no, I don't work for them but I know the kids in my life really enjoy their programs and, as I said, many folks have contacted me about how to participate in such a program. As a matter of fact, I am attending just such a program on Spiderman this April!

Enjoy! Moms

studentslive.net/Cirque_Students_and_Familie…

Edited: 25 January 2011, 21:35
new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque du Soliel Zarkana...workshop!

Thought I would bump this. My kids love it and maybe yours will too! Moms

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,501 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque du Soliel Zarkana...workshop!

Great info that I missed the first time around. ;)

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque du Soliel Zarkana...workshop!

you can view a trailer for Zarkana here cirquedusoleil.com/en/…tickets.aspx

Opens June 9 at Radio City Music Hall.

4. Re: Cirque du Soliel Zarkana...workshop!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 19:17