We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"The Ride": Review from the Philadelphia Inquirer

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,691 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
"The Ride": Review from the Philadelphia Inquirer

In today's Travel section of the Philadelphia Inquirer is a review of the new bus tour called "The Ride". I thought it might be interesting to those who frequent this forum. It sounds very....interesting....

A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
The New York Beer and Brewery Tour
Beer Tastings & Tours, Cultural Tours, Bus Tours, Private Tours
Kramer's Reality Tour
City Tours, Bus Tours, Sightseeing Tours
On Location Tours
Walking Tours, Film & TV Tours, Bus Tours
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,083 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: "The Ride": Review from the Philadelphia Inquirer

Sounds as awful as I thought it would - as though we need more blaring noise on the streets. Hope it doesn't last long though if they are making that kind of money, it will probably outlast me.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,161 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "The Ride": Review from the Philadelphia Inquirer

Very interesting. I've wondered just exactly what it was all about although I have no interest in trying it :)! Thanks for sharing!

3. Re: "The Ride": Review from the Philadelphia Inquirer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2012, 07:16