We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greenport weekend

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Greenport weekend

Hi! i know this isn't the Greenport forum but that doesn't seem to get much activity at all . That being said, my husband and I are thinking of going to Greenport in mid-May for a long weekend to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We will be driving from New Hampshire to New London, Ct. and had a couple of questions. First, is the car ferry only running on weekends that time of year? We'd like to make it a 3 day weekend if possible. Secondly, what are the best restaurants in Greenport and the surrounding area? The Greenport forum doesn't particularly highlight any place special. Thanks very much for all input.

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
133 reviews
from US$175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,101 reviews
from US$199.00*
US$214.00
Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
972 reviews
from US$83.99*
Best Seller
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,374 reviews
from US$36.00*
New York, New York
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
5,157 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greenport weekend

This is one of the Ferries from New London, but it goes to Orient Point (a 10 min drive to Greenport)-

https://www.longislandferry.com/default.aspx

2. Re: Greenport weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 05:17