We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

London
Level Contributor
478 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

Hey

I usually stay at the W Hotel on Lexington but I am looking to try staying downtown this time and I don't really know any of the areas. I know there is a W hotel downtown but it is pretty expensive in June. Just needing a place to stay in a good location one night under 230 USD if poss.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

What are the EXACT dates?

London
Level Contributor
478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

18 June

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

Blue Moon is $213 - it's very unique boutique in a great location - see their site

Comfort Inn on Ludlow is $220 (good street for nightlife)

GEM Soho - $229 (small boutique)

Sohotel $232

Best Western Haniee - $232

All of these hotels are in great vibrant areas and have good reviews.

London
Level Contributor
478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

Thanks so much

London
Level Contributor
478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

Hmmm I dont know if its cos I am checking from the UK but the prices for all of those are totally different when I have checked. Blue Moon is $280 not inc taxes. Sohotel is from $359 not inc taxes. Gem is 267 not inc taxes...for that night...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,455 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

Try looking on kayak.com They search multiple sites and the prices may be from websites other than the hotels' own but she didn't say. It may also be that she didn't bother to click through to actual prices when she did the search. The BW Hanbee is $233 plus tax for a queen room on an internet price and they include a free cont. b/f.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

Yes, those prices are from Kayak. Search there and click to the booking site they ha be that price at.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,168 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

With Gem Hotel, if you prepay 21 days in advance, you can save 15%. Go to their website, left hand side, click the -> by special offers, can book through there and see if that gives you a cheaper rate

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

That price for Blue Moon is from HotelClub.com by Orbitz. Kayak will show you those prices. I just checked again.

10. Re: Cheap Hotel in Soho/downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 22:18