We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Mulberry

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Mulberry

Hi, I'm looking at staying at the Hotel Mulberry, booking it through booking.com. It's Mum, Dad and DD20, staying over 23-27 Aug. On booking.com they show a; Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non refundable / Breakfast included, for $676 so $169 a night plus tax. It this a good deal, for this time of year? But it says it's max occ is 2? But its 2 queen beds? then on the booking conditions it says "All children or adults stay free of charge when using existing bedding." So can I book, this room for 3 to stay in even though it says it's for 2?

I have mulled it over, and think this will be a good location for us as we wanted to explore more of Greenwich Village, SoHo and visting the LES and Wburg.

What do you think? Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Mulberry

I agree the Mulberry could be a good choice for you, but I would telephone Booking.com before you pay for that non-refundable reservation. It may be that the Mulberry will simply charge you for a 3rd breakfast (note that it says the price includes breakfast for just 2 people), but I'd think you'd want to nail that down before you commit.

There is a UK number listed on the Customer Service page; the US number will be answered for another 25 minutes today (until 6 PM ESDT).

http://www.booking.com/general.html?aid=304142;label=gog235jc;sid=76e6af866d0507b8a505b03e7af4f30e;tmpl=docs/customer_service

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Mulberry

Thanks, I thought it might be about the breakfast. I'll give them a ring.

3. Re: Hotel Mulberry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 07:19