We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch

west midlands
5 posts
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch

We are looking for somewhere to eat before the 2pm Cirque Du Solei show on 12th June.

We are staying at Jumeriah Essex so either close to there or Radio City Hall.

We just need to give ourselves time to get to the show and pick up the tickets.

Budget is not an issue really we just want good food and service.

Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,384 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch

Brasserie 8 1/2 is one of the few places in midtown with a buffet brunch if that interests you.

patinagroup.com/restaurants/67/menus/Brasser…

9 & Brickyard, on 9th ave. are other good options.

http://www.9restaurantnyc.com/home.html

www.menupages.com/restaurants/brickyard/menu

west midlands
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch

Thank you I will have a look at them both.

Lisa

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,664 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch

I love brunch at The Boathouse Restaurant in Central Park. It is a bit of a walk but it is a beautiful walk from your hotel. They don't take reservations so I would arrive at around 11:00 as by noon the crowds increase. The view over the lake is lovely and food is delicious.

Another option is Robert restaurant in the Museum of Art and Design on Columbus Circle. The food is good but not great but the view is wonderful! Reserve a table at the window overlooking the circle. Moms

4. Re: Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 05:29