We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pompeii exhibit- prebook

kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Pompeii exhibit- prebook

Hello

I was wondering if you need to prebook online before hand to see the Pompeii exhibit at the Discovery centre.

Thanks Kim

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pompeii exhibit- prebook

No, you don't. I'm planning to see it this week, and I have a discount code that saves $5.00 per adult ticket. It is at broadwaybox.com.

kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pompeii exhibit- prebook

thanks so much

So you just walk up and buy tickets there I assume?

Kim

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pompeii exhibit- prebook

Yes - just buy your ticket when you get there. I was there mid-afternoon this past Sunday (when you might expect things to be crowded), but there was no line to buy tickets, and the exhibit areas was not crowded at all, either.

One tip - I got the audio guide, too, which I had found very helpful at similar types of exhibits, but didn't think this one was very useful. Save yourself the $7 - the signs by each exhibit tell you more, and with no crowds it's easy to read them.

I think you'll enjoy the Pompeii exhibit - I certainly did.

Edited: 07 June 2011, 14:23
kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pompeii exhibit- prebook

Thanks for the info

Kim

5. Re: Pompeii exhibit- prebook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 20:19