We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another GCS/Restaurant Question

Winchester, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Another GCS/Restaurant Question

Taking the subway to Grand central station then walking to Times Square. Please recommend a restaurant for under $10pp with soda along that route or nearby. Would love to pick up something then sitting by the library/Bryant park to eat it. All types of food welcome as well as food inside GCS.

Thanks so much. 2days left

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
137 reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,115 reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
999 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,389 reviews
from US$36.00*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,287 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another GCS/Restaurant Question

There is a Craftwich stand in Bryant Park with sandwiches under your budget, but there is a great food court in Grand Central. I highly reco anything from Dishes, or Golden Crust, the Jamaican patty people.

Craftwich are sort of like Pret-a-Manger; inventive sandwiches from Tom Colicchio, the chef who owns Craft and is a judge on Top Chef (not sure if you have this in the UK yet; a rare reality show that started in the US and has nothing in common with any Gordon Ramsay cooking show)

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another GCS/Restaurant Question

Eve you make me laugh! Good suggestions though! Moms

Winchester, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another GCS/Restaurant Question

thanks yes familiar with him and a big fan, btw I live in Winchester VA. Off I-81 4 hours from nyc. Hehe. thanks for the great suggestions.

Central Village...
Level Contributor
17,934 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Another GCS/Restaurant Question

gotpunk - GCS??? referred to in the City as Grand Central Terminal or GCT just a point of information........

5. Re: Another GCS/Restaurant Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 23:17