We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

This weekend I caught a show on the Food channel that is about great food items. IN the show they talked about a great ice cream sandwhich which was served at this place at their Brooklyn location. I know they do chocolate, but wasn't aware they added or had ice cream. Has anyone tried this place and do they offer ice cream choices or what?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

I have indeed tried the ice cream at the Jacques Torres store in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn. It is as good as their chocolates. The flavor choices were quite nice.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

I have ment to ask this question because I keep seeing it, but what does DUMBO mean?

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass? Me thinks.

sydney,aus
Level Contributor
76 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

Went there last month on a food tour of Brookl;yn , both chocolates and ice-cream were delicious. Bought chocolates to take with us as well.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

What specific chocolates do peope like?

I bought some during a trip a couple of years ago and was not impressed at all.

6. Re: Jacques Torres Chocolate Brooklyn store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 07:17