We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
79 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

we'll visit the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at sunset at 07.35pm.

What should be our time schedule for a perfect photo shot on the Top of the Rock Observation Deck?? as the limit of time is 15 minutes.. is this 30 minutes before sunset to get the best sunset photo's..

thanks a lot

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

I forgot my crystal ball at home. I'll try to remember it tomorrow.

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

There isn't a time limit for how long you can stay up there. I went to double check for myself and according to their website, what I thought was correct. There is no time limit for how long you stay on top.

http://www.topoftherocknyc.com/visitor/faq/

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
79 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

thanks! I missed that part on the website, was fooled by the time indication when you book your tickets, thanks again for your help.

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
79 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

got a reply on the Top of the Rock facebook:

Top Of The Rock NYC Hello, Lange. We would advise that you schedule your visit to begin approximately 30-45 minutes prior to the actual sunse time. This will give you the benefit of a very broad range of time in which to achieve your "perfect" shot. Good luck!

This might help others.. all the best

5. Re: Time schedule Top of the Rock Observation Deck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 01:16