We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Does anyone know if there is a discount code for The Rockettes during the busy week of Thanksgiving?

New Haven...
Level Contributor
504 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

You said it yourself - busy week. Thanksgiving holiday shows are all prime dates... WHY would there be a discount code? If there is one, ticket prices will be somewhere in the vicinity of $130 with the discount.

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Thanks!

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Yes there is a code for MOST performances Thanksgiving week. At Ticketmaster, the official ticket seller for the show, use code SAVE20 in the "enter offer code/password" box. I'm seeing excellent available seats for $54.

Edited: 23 August 2011, 02:46
Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Basingstokeca, thank you for your sincere and helpful information. Wow, we were able to get tickets to see the Rockettes for a total of $68.25 (all extra fees included) in the orchestra section during the week of Thanksgiving! We truly appreciate your help in saving us money to do other activities in NYC. It is Trip Advisors like you which help to create trips of a lifetime. ;D ;D

Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Does anyone know if there are still discount codes available? I tried the "save20" but it didn't work. I'm trying to get tickets for Nov 19. Thanks!

Boston...
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

I used a travelzoo discount earlier this week to get 30% off my tickets for Thanksgiving evening.

NYC / Fire Island...
Level Contributor
7,496 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

Hola.

See the following link for calendar dates of Peak and Non-peak (i.e. discounted) tickets from November through January:

radiocitychristmas.com/newyork/tickets.html

Peak performances are in bold font while non-peak (discounted) performances are in regular font.

Hope this helps. Your questions are always welcome.

Abrazos,

Matt

Casa Hoffa (South), Bahia Chahue, Huatulco, MX

Casa Hoffa (North), Fire Island, NY USA

Boston...
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

I was able to get the discounted tickets for a peak performance.

Scotland
Level Contributor
211 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

I booked a couple of weeks ago for last week of November and used 'DIETCOKE' discount code. Might be worth trying that.

10. Re: Rockettes Discount Code for Thanksgiving Week 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 05:15