We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat on 45th st.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
192 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat on 45th st.

Myself and friends will be going to New York in January. We are staying at the Roosevelte Hotel on 45th st. Having been twice before (my friends first time) i had no problems finding a nice Deli to eat breakfast near my previous hotels and i wondered if there are any Delis or cafes near the Roosevelte for us to start our very hectic days in the city.

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
133 reviews
from US$175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,099 reviews
from US$199.00*
US$214.00
Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
970 reviews
from US$83.99*
Best Seller
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,373 reviews
from US$36.00*
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
57 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat on 45th st.

A block or two away at 44th St and 6th Ave, Red Flame Diner is pretty good for breakfast, as is Un Deux Trois also on 44th but about a block farther from you.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat on 45th st.

Virgil's Real Barbecue is one of the best restaurants there. It is at 44th. Good food quality available here.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
195 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat on 45th st.

The Starlight Diner is on East 46th close to 3rd Ave. Not bad at all. Scotty's on Lexington is fairly close too. Pretty good, inexpensive food there as well. You also have a great Brazilian place called Ipanema near 46th (and Madison I believe) which is quite good, though not really a cafe or deli.

Edited: 02 September 2011, 10:39
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places to eat on 45th st.

Much thanks for the replies. Will have fun trying them all.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Places to eat on 45th st.

Comfort Diner at 45th and Third is also good.

Pam

6. Re: Places to eat on 45th st.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 21:15