We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Sydney
Level Contributor
568 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Hi,

I am looking at buying tickets for our family (2 adults and 2 kids 9 and 10) for a Sunday afternoon show of Spiderman. I can get through Broadwaybox tickets for $109 plus $9 each instead of $147.50. They are in the orchestra area.

Obviously I have not been to Foxwoods before so would love help with best viewing area within the orchestra section.

How close is too close - ie is the orchestra then in the way abit for the kids. Would love help in rows to choose - close enough to the stage for our money, etc. etc.

Thanks fellow TA'ers!!

Sydney
Level Contributor
568 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Oh - by the way - I have looked at the map of the seating but still need help which rows are best - thx

Sydney
Level Contributor
568 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Can someone please help out with best seating area - I would like to book this tonight. Thanks

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,565 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

If you post at 4 in the morning, then no one is going to help you. Remember, we don't live in your time zone.

Are you restricted to the orchestra section? The "Flying Circle" (Mezzanine) would be better..

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Hi, we saw Spiderman in June and we got seats in the Flying Circle, row F. It was perfect because we could see all the flying action very well and that's the spectacular thing with this show. If you sit in the orchestra section you are of course closer to the stage but need to look up for the flying activities.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
919 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

If you're looking to have the best seats to view the flying sequences, you should consider the "flying circle." Keep in mind that these scenes make up only about 15 -20 minutes of the entire show. If you want the best seats to view the actual stage you should consider the orchestra, but not too close or beyond row T. This is a huge theatre and the sight lines are not that great from the rear of the orchestra or the flying circles.

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

I see from one of your previous posts that you'd be looking for the Sunday September 11 performance and looking at Broadwaybox the deal you mention is only for orchestra seats. If you are too far front you will have to look nearly straight up to see some of the activity on the higher part of the stage. I see that the entire center orchestra Row O is available for that performance. It's a little over half way back and you get a great panorama of the stage there. You also won't be under the balconies so you'll be able to see the flying to both those levels. I think this is optimal for orchestra seating.

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

I shall jump in here. Where is the flying circle?

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Flying Circle is the mezzanine or first balcony

Sydney
Level Contributor
568 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

Thanks everyone - ended up booking the Friday night show in Orchestra row L. Couldn't afford the flying circle - would have been great but we are doing some really amazing things during our 5 weeks and unfortunately our money can't stretch to the best of everything. Still very excited - kids don't know yet so will be blown away I am sure!!

10. Re: Spiderman - Foxwoods Theatre - help with seating choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 05:16