We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back

Essex
Level Contributor
524 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
just got back

had a fantastic 5 days in NY, got back yesterday.

Just wanted to thank everyone on here who has given me help and advice prior to our trip.

Stayed at the Westin hotel @ Time square, couldnt fault it and location for us was superb.

Will get round to doing a hotel and trip report when jet lag has gone away.

So once again thanks to you all and thanks to the very friendly and helpful people of NY, especailly the man in the very nice business suit who took a few minutes to stop and asked us if he could help us when we were looking at our map.

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,169 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,053 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,417 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: just got back

Looking forward to reading your trip report :-) will check out Westin Hotel when I come to book.

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just got back

Looking forward to your post.

Essex
Level Contributor
524 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just got back

Bourjois ... cant recommend the Westin highly enough, huge rooms, huge bathrooms and huge beds !!!

just round the corner from Time square but culdnt hear a thing from our hotel room (44th floor) unless you opened the window !!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: just got back

That sounds great!!! Me and my mum were hoping to stay around Times Square but didn't know whether it would be too noisy at night. I will add Westin to my list :o)

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just got back

Also take a look at Radio City Apartments, big comfortable rooms at a good price and very quiet and literally 30 seconds walk to Times Square. I'm staying here right now.

6. Re: just got back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 09:17