We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from JFK to Manhattan

scotland
Level Contributor
202 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
transfer from JFK to Manhattan

Hi Looking for advice on car companies for transport for 5 people from JFK to Manhattan.

I am considering a Limo for return journey. Should I wait and ask hotel to book this?

New York NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer from JFK to Manhattan

Give All State Limo a call - +1 212 333 3333

allstatelimo.com

Alternatively you can try Dial 7 or Carmel. Both also have websites you'll be able to find.

Stick with the trusted transfer companies and do not try to find a bargain searching on google - you will be very sorry if you find what you think is a good deal and decide to go for it.

We recommend you use either the JFK AirTrain, a regular NYC yellow taxi, or a transfer from one of the three trusted transfer companies (as mentioned above).

New York City
Level Contributor
17,258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer from JFK to Manhattan

The only reason to ask a hotel to book a car for you instead of doing it youself is that you like to spend three times the amount of money for service no better, and possibly worse, than that you could have arranged by yourself.

scotland
Level Contributor
202 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer from JFK to Manhattan

Thanks. I will organize a car with one of the aforementioned companies.

4. Re: transfer from JFK to Manhattan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 06:16