We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Topic

Thanks to those here who post their suggestions so others can benefit. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Omni Berkshire Hotel and we had a great late-night dinner at the Aqua Grill. The Omni's rooms are really beautiful and felt expensive. The staff at Aqua Grill went out of their way to make our night special and everything we ordered was just that: special. Again, thanks for the help while I was planning our overnight stay. TripAdvisor is a wonderful resource. Rob

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks:Omni Berkshire and Aqua Grill were perfect for us

Thank you for the feedback.

Sometimes our suggestions go into the Forum's Black Hole of Recommendations, so it's nice to know how things worked out.

Even better, you can copy-paste your review onto sites like www.yelp.com/nyc or www.menupages.com , too!

Edited: 26 September 2011, 15:52
Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks:Omni Berkshire and Aqua Grill were perfect for us

You're welcome. I didn't write a review for either. Perhaps I should because we enjoyed them both.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,956 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks:Omni Berkshire and Aqua Grill were perfect for us

I went back to your forum posts and it looks like you basically picked the Omni yourself, so great job! It would be wonderful to know what you liked so much about both and anything else you did on your visit that might be helpful to others.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks:Omni Berkshire and Aqua Grill were perfect for us

I relied on travelers' photographs and read a fair amount of reviews and tried to get an overview of the Omni before I made a decision. I did a search on this forum and also found helpful information from prior posts. This is why I thanked those who posted their suggestions and likes and dislikes.

yelp.com has some fairly extensive reviews of Aqua Grill. We would eat there again anytime.

5. Re: Thanks:Omni Berkshire and Aqua Grill were perfect for us

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 01:19