We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

Sky
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

hi there, hope someone can help me. I'm coming to NY in december and i'm trying to understand if its possible to realize a dream i have. I'm looking for an apartment (for 5-6 days) for 2 person at a top level floor plan of a high rise building that has the PERFECT wievs over the manhattan skyline..Somthing located at a level of the 57-55th st.(or somthing like that) looking south..Views like for example from top of the rock when u face south..or views like from high floors at the trump world tower when u face South-west.

In easy words the perfect skyline view on an apartment with floor to ceiling windows, located not so far from the end of central park, facing south, no matter the size, can be a little studio too, the important thing is the view, somthing like from the best panoramic suites of the best 5-stars midtown resort. Better if it is a corner apartment

I searched already on VRBO, there are nice ones, but not with the perfect view that is in my mind..i really really hope someone is able to help me!

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

I guess you chose not to take my advice given in your other thread to look at this information? OK....no worries...good luck in your hunt for a penthouse apartment...

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60763-c147344/New-Yo…

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

Oh please! Not another dreamer. Will they never learn?

Sky
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

if u dont like dreams, dont waste your time answering me..

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

You will get no help in pursuing an ILLEGAL rental, dream or not!

Sky
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

so all the major sites offering apartment rental are illegal? places like VRBO?

Sky
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

ok, so let's change the message:

I'm looking for an apartmentfor 2 person at a top level floor plan of a high rise building that has the PERFECT wievs over the manhattan skyline..Somthing located at a level of the 57-55th st.(or somthing like that) looking south..Views like for example from top of the rock when u face south..or views like from high floors at the trump world tower when u face South-west.

In easy words the perfect skyline view on an apartment with floor to ceiling windows, located not so far from the end of central park, facing south, no matter the size, can be a little studio too, the important thing is the view, somthing like from the best panoramic suites of the best 5-stars midtown resort. Better if it is a corner apartment

I searched already on VRBO, there are nice ones, but not with the perfect view that is in my mind..i really really hope someone is able to help me!

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

They don't vet the listings. Trust what people say here and look at the faq's.

Sky
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

i will rent it LEGALLY for a month or 2, no vacations.OK? i dont care at price, moneys etc..i just look for a perfect view apt in midtown..thats all

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

More than a month is ok as regards the legality.

Your problem will be broker fees and availibility but you said money is no problem.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Midtown Apt. with BEST Skyline Views - PLS HELP!

This may be a troll......