We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Radio city

Hi all,

Me and my partner will be arriving on Christmas day, it's our first time in new York and have heard about radio city. My question is.... Is it really worth money or is there better things to do?

Thanks in advance :)

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Radio city

Are you talking about a tour or what?

www.radiocity.com/tours/stage-door-tour.html

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radio city

Are you planning on doing only one single thing in NYC?

What would you respond to, "I'm going to London. Is The British Museum worth it?" without any context.

As you can guess, we need more info about you, your trip, who's in your party, likes and dislikes, your budget, etc, to give you meaningful advice.

England
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Radio city

boo, be a bit more explicit with your question. Radio City offers different things , in different guises.

North Bergen, New...
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radio city

If you are referring to the Radio City Christmas Show, although quite a tradition, I think there are better things to do.

5. Re: Radio city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2012, 06:16